Nursery Nurse job in Warrington
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently recruiting for a Nursery Assistant for a successful and fun Nursery in Warrington.
You will be joining the team on a temporary basis to assist them while they are busy. You will need a good understanding of the EYFS and how to implement it.
You will need to be able to keep the children engaged with age appropriate activities and ensure they are safe and happy at all times.
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Deliver an effective early years education
- Working as part of a team
- Liaising with management and parents
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Singing, role play and story telling
Call us on: 0151 374 2055
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Online: www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...