Nursery Nurse job in Wirral
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are recruiting for a qualified nursery nurse to join a friendly and exciting nursery based in the Wirral.
The hours you will be requested to work are from 8am – 6pm on various early and late shifts for 40 hours per week Monday-Friday.
You will be jumping straight into a upbeat team, assisting them with their daily routines.
You will be providing an educational and fun environment for the children in your care. Assisting them to learn and grow.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Deliver an effective early years education
- Working as part of a team
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Outdoor play
- Participating in activities with the children eg reading, numeracy, literacy activities.
What we require:
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Previous experience working within a nursery within the last 12 months
- An NVQ childcare qualification which is full and relevant
- Full and clean DBS
- Confidence with the EYFS framework
- Passion for working with children
Our client is offering lots of benefits for working for them including in house training, discounts, company awards and progression opportunities.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please send your CV over to Liverpool@eyears.co.uk or call us on 0151 374 2055
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...