Nursery Nurse job in Urmston
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are looking for a qualified Nursery Nurse to
join our team at our setting in the heart of Urmston.
We are very passionate about providing a warm and stimulating environment for all children in our care, helping them to achieve their full potential, and compensate the staff team's hard work.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Working as part of a team
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Nappy changes and toilet training
- Singing, role play and story telling
- Outdoor play
What we require:
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Previous experience working within a nursery within the last 12 months
- Full and clean DBS
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework
- Passion for working with children
If you feel strongly about the importance of quality childcare, we would love to hear from you. Call us on 0161 334 0105 or email your CV to Manchester@eyears.co.uk
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a
client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant
*Terms and conditions apply to specific client and hours worked
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...