Nursery Nurse job in Bury
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join an upbeat, friendly and exciting nursery based in Bury.
We want you to be able to jump straight in to help the current team with day to day tasks so a real ‘can do’ attitude is vital.
Delivering the EYFS to the children is very important as your assisting the children to learn, grow, develop and laugh as well as providing an educational and fun environment for the children in your care.
The hours you will be requested to work vary from 8am – 6pm, Flexible to your requirements and also the nurseys. Once you have started, there may be possibility of a permanent role within the nursery.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Working as part of a team
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Nappy changes and toilet training
- Singing, role play and story telling
- Outdoor play
What we require:
- Reference to cover the last 2 years
- Previous experience working within a nursery within the last 12 months
- Full and clean DBS
- Excellent understanding of the EYFS framework
- Passion for working with children
For further information on this particular role please call Vicky on 0161 334 0105 or to apply immediately please complete the application form below or email your CV to Vickyjones@eyears.co.uk.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...