Nursery Nurse job in Bristol
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Bristol Nursery Jobs
Eyears LTD are currently working closely with a client nursery in Bristol in helping them to recruit a Level 3 Nursery Practitioner on a permanent basis. This is a full-time role working 40 hours per week.
The nursery are in need of an experienced practitioner who is committed to delivering exceptional care to children at their beautiful nursery setting. To be considered for this role, you must be passionate and committed to helping make a difference to the lives of children.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
- A commitment and dedication to deliver exceptional childcare
- Minimum 2 years Childcare experience
- Qualification - Minimum NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Committed to your own career development
- Childcare provision with substantial discounts
- Excellent in-house training and career progression opportunities
- Retail Discounts Scheme e.g. Sainsbury’s, Mark & Spencer, Odeon, Gym membership and many more including cash back facilities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
Job Location: Bristol
Even if this opportunity is not for you then we do offer a refer a friend scheme, this is a newly updated feature for us, for every friend that you refer you will both receive £50.
You can apply for this position of Qualified Level 3 Nursery Nurse by emailing Bristol@eyears.co.uk with an updated CV or you can give us a call on 0117 287 2055. You can also complete an application form on our website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...