Nursery Nurse job in Dudley
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Position: Nursery Nurse
Salary: Up to £10 per hour
Hours: Full time / Part time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Eyears are currently recruiting on behalf of a client Nursery based in Dudley. This Nursery are looking for a hardworking reliable individual who shares a strong passion for working with young children, to join their team and help set young children up for the next stage in their life.
Requirements for this Role:
- To be able to provide ID
- Prove you are eligible to work in the UK
- Previous Experience within a Nursery Environment
- Safeguarding certificates (if you don’t already have one of these you can gain this from us)
Responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- To ensure you are following the policy and procedure provided to you by the Nursery
- To make sure any safeguarding issues are dealt with immediately and effectively
- Assist and supervise children at all times
- To make sure the Nursery environment is clean and safe for the children to play and learn in
- Set tasks that will be effective with the children’s development
- Keep parents updated on their child’s behaviour and progress whilst attending nursery
About Eyears Ltd
Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK. If this role is not for you, please have a look at our other vacancies, or why not refer a friend and both you and them can earn a £50 bonus*
Please apply today for the role of a Nursery Nurse by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...