Nursery Nurse job in Shrewsbury
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Position: Nursery Nurse
Salary: Up to £10 per hour
Start date: As soon as possible
One of our client nurseries based in Shrewsbury are currently recruiting for an experienced nursery nurse. This Is a private day nursery who has a genuine care for the children and their progress whilst attending nursery. They are looking for an individual who is passionate about working with children and are willing to go above and beyond to make sure that the children’s needs are met.
If you believe this is the role for you, please continue reading the information below
Benefits of working as a Nursery Nurse with our client:
- Access to over 50 free online courses
- Refer a friend and receive a bonus of £50 each
- Free uniform provided for you
- Flexible hours to suit responsibilities or commitments you have outside of work
Requirements of a Nursery Nurse:
- Previous experience working within this setting
- Able to provide two valid references
- Able to provide your work history back until compulsory education
- Able to provide valid ID
- Able to provide two proofs of address
Responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- To ensure the nursery is kept a clean and safe environment
- To ensure you are following the policy and procedures provided by the nursery
- To keep parents updated on their child’s progress whilst attending nursery
- To ensure any safeguarding concerns are handled immediately
- To assist children throughout the day
- To make sure the children are supervised at all times
About Eyears Ltd
Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK. If this role is not for you, please have a look at our other vacancies, or why not refer a friend and both you and them can earn a £50 bonus*
Please apply today for the role of a nursery nurse by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...