Nursery Nurse job in Lichfield
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Position: Nursery Nurse
Salary: Up to £10 per hour
Hours: Full time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Eyears are currently recruiting on behalf of our client nursery based in Lichfield. This nursery is currently looking for an experienced nursery nurse to join them in supporting young children in the Cannock area on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a brilliant nursery with incredible facilities for both children and staff.
Benefits of a nursery nurse:
- Free-onsite parking
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- A permanent role
Requirements for a Nursery Nurse with our client:
- Able to provide ID (must be in date)
- Able to provide proof of address
- Able to provide proof that you are eligible to work in the UK
- Able to provide your full work history
- Previous experience within a nursery
Responsibilities of a nursery nurse:
- To ensure you are supervising children throughout the day
- To ensure you are keeping parents updated on their child’s progress
- To ensure you are setting tasks that will be effective with their development, character building, and confidence
- To ensure you are following the policy and procedures
- To ensure you are handling any safeguarding concerns immediately and effectively
Please apply today for the role of Nursery Nurse by emailing me your cv to email@example.com
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...