Nursery Nurse job in Sheffield
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Role: Nursery Assistant
Hours: 8.00am- 5:00pm
Start date: ASAP
Eyears Ltd are urgently recruiting for a Nursery Assistant in Nottingham. This is for an ongoing temporary role, starting straight away.
Benefits of working as a Nursery Assistant:
- We offer good rates of pay up to £9.50 per hour paid weekly
- Free Access to over 50 online training courses
- Online portal and app
- Pay rates are inclusive of statutory holiday pay.
Job description of the Nursery Assistant:
- To support all the children to make progress and achieve learning targets
- To liaise closely with the staff team working with the child
- To support the children’s social, emotional, and learning needs
Requirements of the Nursery Assistant:
- Recent experience of working with young children
- A Childcare qualification (Desirable)
- Experience of working with children in a school / nursery setting
- An understanding of positive behaviour management strategies
- A calm, positive approach
Eyears are a highly reputable Early Years and Education recruitment agency who have been supporting nurseries and schools for almost 20 years. We support multiple schools and early years settings nationwide so wherever your location we can look to assist in finding you your next role. Please get in touch for a confidential chat with one of our highly experience consultants, today.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...