Nursery Nurse job in Nottingham
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Hours: Full time
Salary: £10.00 ph
Start date: ASAP
We are looking for Early Years Practitioner who has experience working with ages 3-5 years.
We are working with a private, well presented Day Nursery in Sheffield. They are looking for an EYP to assist them on temporary basis, this position would be ongoing.
Benefits of working as a Nursery Nurse with Eyears:
- Weekly pay, up to £400 per week
- £100 joining bonus*
- Access to over 50 free online training courses
- Mobile app to process timesheets and update availability
- Free onsite parking
Responsibilities of a Nursery Nurse:
- Following the settings policies and procedures
- Able to meet the children’s physical, social, emotional, and educational needs
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment
- Understanding of the EYFS
- Always ensuring the safety of the children
Requirements for the role of Nursery Nurse
- Ideally a minimum of a Level 3 qualification (not essential)
- Minimum of 6 months recent experience of working in a nursery setting is essential
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
About Eyears Ltd
Eyears are a highly reputable Early Years and Education recruitment agency who have been supporting nurseries and schools for almost 20 years. We support multiple schools and early years settings nationwide so wherever your location we can look to assist in finding you your next role. Please get in touch for a confidential chat with one of our highly experience consultants, today.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...