Nursery Nurse Level 2/3 Role in Bedford job in Bedford
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Milton Keynes Jobs
Nursery Nurse Level 2/3 Role in Bedford
Eyears are currently looking for a Nursery Nurse for a permanent term time role based in the Bedford.
This role is for an experienced level 3 or level 2 qualified Nursery Nurse to work Monday to Friday 9-4pm.
Roles & Responsibilities as a Nursery Nurse are:
- Toileting and Feeding Children
- Escorting Children with outdoor activities
- Supporting Children with their learning in accordance with the EYFS
- Monitoring and recording Children’s Development
To apply for this Nursery Nurse role with us you will need to:
- Have good interaction with children and nursery staff
- Be able to use your own initiative
- Gained 6 months or more experience in a day nursery
- Childcare Level 2 or above
To apply please complete an application online at www.eyears.co.uk and we will be in touch.
Or call Andy on 01908 973 130 to find out more about the role
If this role does not sound quite right for you please still get in touch as we have many other roles available that may suit you better.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...