Nursery Nurse Level 2 or 3 job in Wollaton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We are currently recruiting for a Full Time Nursery Nurse to join Wollaton House Day Nursery.
This is position is for a Nursery Nurse with a level 2 or 3 qualification in Child Care. As a Nursery Nurse working for us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place of work!
In order to be considered for the role of Nursery Nurse, you will need:
• A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
• Experience within an early years environment
• A full and relevant child care qualification
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
• Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
• Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
• Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
- Nursery Nurse
- Level 2
- Level 3
Job Type: Full-time
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...