Nursery Practitioner job in Aston
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner in the Aston Area
Are you an experienced Nursery Practitioner seeking a new role? Do you have a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare? Then we want you!
Working between 8am and 6pm, the role is flexible so you can choose the days and times that you wish to work.
Eyears LTD was opened in 2005 and have grown at an exceptional rate every single year.
Your needs are unique and at Eyears LTD, we listen and adapt the service to accommodate you. It's not what we can offer, but what you would like.
What you need to be eligible for this role:
- Eligible to work/live within the UK
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
- You will need a Level 3 Qualification in Childcare or above
- We are looking for candidates that are passionate about the safeguarding and child protection and how this is monitored in a nursery environment
- A team player who uses their initiative and is wanting to develop with the sector
- Ensuring child safety
- Getting involved with the day to day duties
What we can offer you:
- Guidance and support from Eyears LTD
- Free Uniform
- Flexible working days and times
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 454 1100 or you can fill in our online application form.
Eyears LTD are advertising this role on behalf of a client nursery acting as an employment business
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...