Nursery Practitioner job in Stratford-upon-Avon
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Perhaps you have a few hours spare each day, maybe after and before the school runs, and would like to continue your career in Childcare.
Eyears Ltd currently looking for Nursery Practitioner to support the Room Leader in beautiful Nursery, based in Stratford. Full and Part time vacancies are available for Nursery Practitioner who are:
- Able to build and maintain relationships with children
- Willing to have a genuine interest and love of children to nurture and inspire them to learn
- Prepared to go the extra mile to ensure children can play, learn and develop
- Hold a NVQ level 2 or above in a Childcare qualification
- Robust knowledge of EYFS
- Highly motivated and a positive attitude towards working with Children
- Must have experience in a childcare setting within the last 2 years
Eyears are committed to Safeguarding and promoting welfare of children. All successful applicants will be required to have a DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new one.
Please apply via email or complete the application form on www.eyears.co.uk. Alternatively you can call Sarah on 0247 617 0248
Eyears are advertising this role on behalf of a client nursery acting as an employment business
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...