Nursery Practitioner job in Rugby
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Eyears Ltd are one of the leading suppliers of temporary and permanent staffing.
Are you a creative Nursery Practitioner?
If yes, then you’re the ideal person we want for a well-established stunning nursery that has the ethos of making children into confident little people. This is a full time role based in nursery in Rugby.
The successful Nursery Practitioner must be:
- Confident at keeping children engaged
- Able to keep calm and composed during pressured situations that may arise
- Plan, observe and keep records to inform a parent about their child’s day
- Professional attitude to work
- Aware of how to model and promote positive behaviour for children and their families
Nursery Practitioners must be able to provide:
- Reference details to cover 24 months
- DBS on the update service or willing to pay for a new one
Please apply or call Sarah on 02476 170 248 or email me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively please can you complete an application online at www.eyears.co.uk and we will be in touch.
If this role does not sound quite right for you please still get in touch as we have many other roles available that may suit you better.
Eyears are advertising this role on behalf of a client nursery acting as an employment business
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...