Nursery Practitioner job in Urmston
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
We have a great opportunity for a Nursery Practitioner to join our team. This nursery has a lively setting with lots of creativity and has a team who are dedicated to the care of children. We are looking for an individual to provide a hands-on, fun, creative and an innovative environment for children.
Your role will include:
- To work as part of a team of early years educators delivering the highest quality of care and education
- To contribute to the provision and maintenance of a healthy, stimulating, safe, enabling and aesthetically pleasing learning environment
- To contribute and plan for the preparation, delivery and evaluation of learning experiences, that will enhance children’s physical, intellectual, emotional, social and moral development.
- Work as part of a highly motivated and professional team.
- Hold a full and relevant early years and childcare qualification.
- Be flexible and creative and have the commitment to provide first class childcare.
- Have the ability to promote good practice in a professional manner.
- Have gained experienced within a nursery setting.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV over to Manchester@eyears.co.uk or complete the Eyears online application form and we will be in touch.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...