Out of School Club Key Worker job in Selly Oak
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A school in Selly Oak is looking for a Level 2/ Level 3 qualified Out of School Club Key Worker. The role is to start ASAP for the right canddiate and will continue until further notice. The working hours will 3.00-5.30, Monday to Thursday.
The role will include:
- Supervision to ensure a safe and calm environment
- Working with children in EYFS and Key Stage 1
- Meeting the individual needs of the children
- Speaking confidently with parents and carers.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have recent experience working with children from 2 to 7 years old.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Be Level 2/3 qualified in Childcare.
Should you be interested in this role then please contact Simon on 0121 454 1100 or alternatively email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also apply through our website at https://www.eyears.co.uk/info/staff_application.asp
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...