Part Time Teaching Assistant job in Wythenshawe
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Position: Part time Teaching Assistant
Salary: £10-£11p/h doe
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 12.30pm
Looking for part time hours as a TA?
Eyears are currently working with a long standing school within Wythenshawe Greater Manchester who are looking to recruit an experienced teaching assistant on a part time basis Mon-Fri. The ideal candidate will have experience in general classroom responsibilities whilst providing additional support to those pupils who may need it. This can include pupils with learning difficulties and behavioural issues. This is a long-term role based in Wythenshawe, set to cover the next academic year September ’22 – July ’23.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated consultant dealing on your behalf
- State of the art app portal
- Access to over 50 free online training courses
- £100 joining bonus*
- Experience required
- Working in a similar SEN role within the past 12/24 months essential
- DBS on the update or willing to have one processed
- 2 references with one being most recent employer
For any long-term role we can provide, trial days, meet and greets making sure the role is not only right for the school but also right for you!
About Eyears Ltd
- Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK. If this role is not for you, please have a look at our other vacancies, or why not refer a friend and both you and them can earn a £50 bonus*
Interested or would like to find out more information please call Emily on 0161 334 0105 or apply today with your CV to email@example.com
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...