Pupils Guide - Longbridge job in Longbridge
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears are currently recruiting for Pupil Guides to help across South Birmingham but particularly in Longbridge. We’re looking for caring, patient and reliable people. You’ll look after children with special educational needs while travelling to and from primary, secondary and special schools. The needs of the children cover a wide range of medical and behavioural conditions. You’ll act as a vital link to parents on their child's health, wellbeing, welfare and education.
The ideal candidate will:
- Completed Safeguarding training
- Be sensitive to the needs of the most vulnerable young people
- You’ll ideally be a good communicator
- Have experience working with young people with special needs
- Committed to ensuring the best possible care
- Available to work between 7-10 am and 2.30-5.30 pm Monday – Friday
Further desirable skills:
- Team Teach Training
- Makakton Training
Should you want to hear more about the role then please call Simon on 0121 454 1100 or alternatively click APPLY below and start the process to a new role today.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...