Qualified Nursery Assistant job in Bristol
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently recruiting for a qualified Nursery Assistant to be based at a friendly setting in Brislington. We are looking for somebody who is passionate about the development of children aged between 0-5 years with previous experience working within a nursery setting.
A Level 3 qualification in Childcare is essential with at least 12 months previous experience within a nursery setting.
About the Role
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment
- To develop and maintain strong partnerships and communication with parents/carers to facilitate day-to-day caring and early learning needs
- Planning and observations
- Minimum level 3 qualified in childcare
- Paediatric first aid certificate or willingness to train
- Good knowledge of the EYFS
- Recent experience of working in childcare
Job Location: Brislington
Job Salary: Starting on £7.83 per hour
Benefits: Free uniform, flexible working hours & a dedicated consultant
Even if this opportunity is not for you then we do offer a refer a friend scheme, this is a newly updated feature for us, for every friend that you refer to us you will both receive £50.
You can apply for this position by emailing Bristol@eyears.co.uk with an updated CV or you can give Charlotte a call on 0117 287 2055.
You can also complete an application form on our website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...