Qualified Nursery Nurse job in Salford
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears Ltd are looking to recruit and energetic, enthusiastic and experienced Qualified Nursery Nurse.
This is a part time position of 30 hours per week to start as soon as possible at a lovely Nursery located in the heart of Salford.
- Previous experience working in a nursery setting in the last 12 months
- A full and clean enhanced DBS
- Full understanding of safe guarding
- Ability for provide 2 references
- A passion for working with and supporting children
- Excellent knowledge of EYFS
- Level 3 Qualification in Childcare
- Carry out age appropriate activities
- Maintaining a safe and fun environment for the children
- Assist with and record observations of children’s development
- Updating learning journeys
- Deliver an effective early years education
- Working as part of a team
- Liaising with management and parents
- Light cleaning duties and helping to prepare snacks
- Nappy changes and toilet training
Eyears LTD is an employment business working on behalf of a client. You will be required to have a DBS and will also be subject to relevant safeguarding checks.
To apply for this role please head to our website and complete our online application form or send in your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
I really enjoy working for Eyears, Victoria has been great and very supportive from when I first joined the company. She is easy to contact and responds straight away – Diane, Manchester Candidate
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...