SEN Teaching Assistant job in Stockport
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Position: SEN Teaching Assistant 1:1 basis
Salary: £10.65 p/h - £11.50p/h D.O.E
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am – 3.30pm
Do you have experience of working as a Teaching assistant on a 1:1 basis with a child with SEN requirements? Are you looking to potentially secure a full-time September role in the Stockport area? If you are then we have an amazing opportunity for you on a temp to permanent basis.
Eyears are working with a lovely school in Stockport that requires a 1:1 TA to join in September with the potential of continuing from September permanently for the new academic year. The role will see you supporting a child in their reception class with autism on a 1:1 basis, you must have SEN experience within a TA role, be comfortable supporting away from the classroom, be able to control situations that may arise calmly and have strong knowledge on varied SEN needs.
What we can offer:
- Hourly rate of £10.65 per hour to £11.50 per hour (dependant on experience)
- Eyears are APSCo Compliance + accredited, all candidates go through a vetting and safeguarding process above statutory requirements.
- Eyears are Compliance+ accredited and work with hundreds of clients from Schools, Universities and local authorities, private settings, and large chains. We recruit for any education and childcare vacancy, temporary or permanent
- Dedicated consultant working directly with you
- Uniform provided
- State of the art app portal
- Access to over 50 free online training courses
- £100 joining bonus*
- Qualification not necessary however experience in similar role is needed
- Working in a similar SEN role within the past 12/24 months essential
- DBS on the update or willing to have one processed
- 2 references with one being most recent employer
About Eyears Ltd
- Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK. If this role is not for you, please have a look at our other vacancies, or why not refer a friend and both you and them can earn a £50 bonus*
Interested or would like to find out more information please call Emily on 0161 334 0105 or apply today with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...