Senior Nursery Nurse job in Warwick
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Coventry & Warwickshire Jobs
Eyears Limited is recruiting for a dynamic Senior Nursery Nurse for a fantastic nursery based in Warwick.
You will be able to support children’s development and learning with planning creative play experiences. As an Early Years Educator you should be a forward thinking person who is confident in keeping children engaged.
Requirements for a Nursery Nurse are:
-Level 2 or 3 or above in a Childcare qualification
-DBS on the update service or willing to pay for new one.
- Deliver rich learning opportunities and exceptional care that helps young children to develop
- Plan and provide effective care, teaching and learning that enables children to progress and prepares them for school
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children
- Work in partnership with colleagues, parents and/or carers or other professionals to meet the individual needs of the children
- Make accurate and effective use of assessment reflecting the needs, interests and stages of development of the individual children.
If this role does not sound quite right for you please still get in touch as we have many other roles available that may suit you better.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...