Teaching Assistant job in Warrington
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Eyears LTD are currently recruiting on behalf of a private day nursery based Warrington. Our Client is looking for a qualified and experienced Nursery Nurse. That will be able to work between the hours of 8am – 6pm, 5 days a week.
- Level 2 or 3 in Childcare or equivalent
- Previous experience working with Children
- Drivers desirable due to location
- Experience planning and undertaking fun yet educational activities
- Experience working with a key group of children completing observations to ensure that learning targets are met
- Ongoing training
- Discounted childcare costs
- Working in a great environment with a low staff turnover
- 4 days a week
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
For more information please call Rachel on 0151 3742055 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Even if this role isn’t for you, we offer a refer a friend scheme where you can earn £££’s. Please contact us for more details.
Can't find the Nursery Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...