Teaching Assistant job in Wolverhampton
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A Primary School that we work on behalf of are looking for a Teaching Assistant to work offering support to a Teacher in a Year 4 class.
You must have previous experience of working within a classroom environment as there are a number of students who require additional support on a 1 - 1 basis.
- Teaching Assistant qualification or childcare equivalent
- KS2 Curriculum knowledge
- Strong classroom and pupil support
- Enhanced DBS on the online update system (or willing to have one processed)
- 2 years references, 1 being most recent employer
- Able to provide documents to clear APSCo vetting process
Eyears Ltd are preffered providers of Education staffing through The Department of Education nationwide.
To apply for this position please call Matthew Homer on 01902 283000, or email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you can complete our online application form via our website www.eyears.co.uk
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...