Teaching Assistant job in Sandwell
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
Position: Teaching Assistant
Salary: £75 + Per day
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30 – 3.30
Start Date: 05/09/2022
Are you looking to secure a full-time September role early? If you are then we have an amazing opportunity for you.
Eyears are currently supporting a school in Sandwell who are looking to recruit a TA from September 2022. The role will see you supporting a pupil with complex communication needs, diagnosed autism who is non-verbal as well as suffering from other medical needs. Its vital you either have previous experience in a similar role or have the knowledge on SEN to succeed.
What we can offer:
- Weekly pay starting at £75+ per shift
- Dedicated consultant dealing on your behalf
- State of the art app portal
- Access to over 50 free online training courses
- £100 joining bonus*
- Level 2 or above essential
- Working in a similar SEN role within the past 12/24 months essential
- DBS on the update or willing to have one processed
- 2 references with one being most recent employer
For any long-term role we can provide, trial days, meet and greets making sure the role is not only right for the school but also right for you!
About Eyears Ltd
- Eyears Ltd are a specialist early years and education agency supplying temporary and permanent candidates into schools and nurseries throughout the UK. If this role is not for you, please have a look at our other vacancies, or why not refer a friend and both you and them can earn a £50 bonus*
Interested or would like to find out more information please call Scott on 0121 454 1100 or apply today with your CV.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...