Year 1 Teacher job in Northfield
If you are interested in this vacancy then click the apply now button below and send us your information.
A school in Northfield is looking for a Year 1 Teacher to offer a fantastic opportunity to enhance and progress their career. The school is looking for an an exemplary role model with a passion for learning. The school is recognised for its high level of teaching and delivery of the curriculum and is seeking a teacher to join the team and maintain the standard from day one.
The suitable candidate will need to be:
- has high expectations of themselves and ALL pupils;
- nurtures, inspires and raises aspirations of all children, understanding how they learn best and never gives up on them
- is an excellent and highly literate communicator, capable of building positive relationships and working effectively in partnership with children, families, staff, governors and the wider community;
- has a proven track record of being an outstanding, imaginative, innovative, resourceful practitioner;
- has good organisational skills;
- has a minimum of two years of classroom experience;
If this role is of interest to you or if you would like to discuss the role further then please call Simon on 0121 454 1100.
Can't find the Primary School Jobs you're looking for? Contact Eyears and we'll see how we can help.
At Eyears you can place your advertisement for Childcare or Education vacancies on our website completely free of charge. The vacancy becomes fully live within minutes of you placing it...